IPSIDY INC. DBA authID.ai
Last Updated: October 22, 2021
Thanks for your interest in testing out authID.ai.
By completing and submitting the application for the authID.ai Verified Get Started Free Trial (“Free Trial”), the Customer named in the application hereby accepts these terms and conditions upon which the Free Trial is offered and made available.
These terms and conditions incorporate authID.ai’s standard Terms and Conditions of Service (the “Standard Terms”) which you should review before submitting your application for the Free Trial. Words and expressions defined in the Standard Terms shall bear the same meaning in these Free Trial terms and conditions.
1. authID.ai agrees to provide the Free Trial subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Customers signing up for the Free Trial shall be able to use authID.ai’s integration API’s and Identity Portal to access authID.ai’s Verified Service via a standard iFrame implementation and WSeb-User experience, without charge for 14 days from the date that the API credentials are provided to the Customer.
3. The Free Trial will enable the Customer to process up to 100 Verified Transactions for up to 10 enrolled Users, during the term of the Free Trial.
4. Customers will have a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the API’s, the Documentation and sample code provided by authID.ai solely for the purposes of the Free Trial and for the duration of the Free Trial.
5. The Free Trial shall be used solely for internal purposes to trial the Verified Service and shall not be used for any business, or other organizational purpose. In particular it is recommended that Customer only enroll and submit Verified Transactions for persons who are members or employees of, or otherwise internally affiliated with the Customer and under no circumstances should the Free Trial be used to verify identities of the general public.
6. authID.ai reserves the right to reject any application for the Free Trial and to terminate the Free Trial at any time, with or without cause, at its sole discretion.
7. Customer acknowledges that the Free Trial comprises a limited service for which AuthID.ai is not charging any fees and is being undertaken solely for the purposes of enabling the Customer to assess the Verified Service after which the parties may decide to enter into further agreements for services. As such Customer acknowledges that AuthID.ai shall have limited obligations in relation the Service as set forth herein.
8. Customer acknowledges that the Service shall have limited functionality during the Free Trial and may not offer all the features available in the full production version of the Verified Service. authID.ai will provide limited customer support during the Free Trial.
9. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS FREE TRIAL IS BEING UNDERTAKEN WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION BY AUTHID.AI AND THAT ACCORDINGLY, SUBJECT AS MENTIONED BELOW, IN THE EVENT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES CUSTOMER HEREBY WAIVES ALL AND ANY RIGHTS TO SEEK DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AGAINST AUTHID.AI ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, STOCKHOLDERS AND AUTHID.AI EMPLOYEES CUSTOMER’S SOLE REMEDY IN SUCH EVENT SHALL BE TO TERMINATE THIS FREE TRIAL. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY WHICH IS CAUSED BY AUTHID.AI.
© 2015-2021 authID.ai (Ipsidy, Inc.) All Rights Reserved.