IPSIDY APP & SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT & TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
ENGLISH – UNITED STATES
IPSIDY INC. DBA authID.ai
Effective September 25, 2020
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT & TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING THE IPSIDY SERVICE AGREEMENT & ORDER FORM OR USING YOUR IPSIDY APP, IPSIDY SOFTWARE OR WEB SERVICES INTERFACE, DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE UPDATE ACCOMPANYING THIS LICENSE. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, USING YOUR IPSIDY SOFTWARE OR DOWNLOADING A SOFTWARE UPDATE, AS APPLICABLE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE OR DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE UPDATE.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SET FORTH BELOW CAREFULLY, AS IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH IPSIDY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT DECISION.
- Defined Terms: The capitalized words and expressions below shall have the meanings set against each of them for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “AAA” means the American Arbitration Association.
- “AAA Rules” means the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules.
- “Access Information” means the information to be provided to Ipsidy, for the purpose of providing the Access by Ipsidy Service, as more specifically described in Section 7B.
- “API” means the Ipsidy application programming interface which enables access to the Ipsidy Apps and Ipsidy’s Services.
- “Arbitrator” means the person appointed to act as arbitrator under the terms of Arbitration Agreement in these Terms and Conditions.
- “Customer” means the company, entity or other business using the Ipsidy Services in connection with its business, or other organizational activity.
- “Ipsidy” means Ipsidy Inc. a Delaware, USA corporation.
- “Ipsidy App” means mean Ipsidy Software for Users to access or use the Services on mobile devices, including but not limited to iOS, Android and other platforms, including without limitation the Ipsidy Application, Access by Ipsidy, Concierge App, Ipsidy Mobile Wallet, Ipsidy MPOS Application, Ipsidy Agent App and CardLok, as well as each application, which is provided by Ipsidy and which is accessible by other means such as an Internet browser, Web Services Interface, or desktop application.
- “Ipsidy Software” means any of Ipsidy’s software, including but not limited to any Ipsidy Apps, API’s, SDK’s, java script modules, Web Services Interface, server applications and device applications, documentation, interfaces, content, fonts and any data that was downloaded with your Ipsidy App, or is otherwise provided by Ipsidy or used with, or for the purposes of using any Ipsidy App or Services, which enable Customers to use the Products and individual Users to participate in the Ipsidy services whether such Software is downloaded to a mobile device, or which are accessible or usable by other means such as an Internet browser, or desktop or server application, as well as each application, system, or database which is provided by Ipsidy, whether provided in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form.
- “Ipsidy App Software Updates” means the Ipsidy Software as may be updated or replaced by feature enhancements, software updates or system restore software provided by Ipsidy.
- “License” means the license to use the Ipsidy App and the Ipsidy Software granted to you by these Terms and Conditions.
- “Proof Information” shall have the meaning defined in Section 7(D)(b) below.
- “SDK” means the Ipsidy software development kit comprising the group of tools that enable the programming of the Ipsidy App family of mobile applications.
- “Services” means Ipsidy’s and Third-party Services and web sites, which may be provided or accessible by using the Ipsidy App, including but not limited to Access, Proof, Time, Transact and Verified by Ipsidy and CardLok.
- “Supported Cards” means credit, debit and charge cards, financial accounts and other financial account credentials issued by third parties, including stored value pre-paid debit cards and rewards cards, which are supported by Transact.
- “these Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions of use of the Ipsidy Software, as they may be amended from time to time by Ipsidy in accordance with the procedures described in these Terms and Conditions.
- “Third Party Materials” means content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties, or links to certain third-party web sites provided by any of the Services.
- “Third-party Services” means services provided by third parties which are accessible by means of the Services, including such Third-party Services which are included in the Services provided by Ipsidy.
- “Transact” means Transact by Ipsidy, Ipsidy App Services, which allow you to store in a virtual wallet within the Ipsidy App representations of Supported Cards and by means of the Ipsidy App to use such Supported Cards to make payments for certain goods and services, or transfers of funds, in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to such Supported Cards.
- “User” means You, or such other person who uses an Ipsidy App or any Ipsidy Software to utilize any of the Ipsidy Services and in these Terms and Conditions such term may be qualified by reference to the particular Service e.g. “Access User” shall mean a User of the Access Service.
- “Web Services Interface” shall mean Ipsidy’s interfaces provided for the purposes of accessing Ipsidy Software by means of an Internet browser.
- “You” (whether or not capitalized) means (i) the person who owns or uses the device to which the Ipsidy Software is downloaded and shall include your assignees and successors in title; (ii) the company or other legal entity You represent, to which Ipsidy is providing Services using the Ipsidy Software; (iii) the Customer.
- Ipsidy hereby grants to You a limited non-exclusive License to use the Ipsidy App and the Ipsidy Software on your device, or devices only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Ipsidy App and the Ipsidy Software are not sold to You and you acknowledge that Ipsidy and its licensors retain ownership of the Ipsidy App, the Ipsidy Software and all Ipsidy Trademarks used in the Ipsidy App, or in these Terms and Conditions and reserve all rights not expressly granted to You.
- Ipsidy, at its discretion, may make available future Ipsidy App Software Updates for your device. The Ipsidy App Software Updates, if any, may not necessarily include all existing software features or new features that Ipsidy releases for newer or other models of devices. The terms of this License will govern any Ipsidy App Software Updates provided by Ipsidy that replace or supplement the Ipsidy Software, unless such Ipsidy App Software Update is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
- A Wi-Fi or cellular data Internet or Bluetooth connection is required in order to use the Ipsidy App and some features of the Ipsidy Software and Services.
- Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
- This License does not allow you to distribute copies or make the Ipsidy Software available over a network, where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. This License does not grant you any rights to use Ipsidy proprietary interfaces and other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of third party devices and accessories, or third-party software applications, for use with devices.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Ipsidy hereby grants you a limited non-exclusive license to download Ipsidy App Software Updates that may be made available by Ipsidy for your device or devices to update or restore the software on any such device that you own or control. This License does not allow you to update or restore any device that you do not control or own, and you may not distribute copies or make the Ipsidy App Software Updates available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices or multiple computers at the same time. If you download an Ipsidy App Software Update to your computer, you may make one copy of the Ipsidy App Software Updates stored on your computer in machine-readable form for backup purposes only, provided that the backup copy must include all copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original.
- You may not, and you agree not to or enable others to copy (except as expressly permitted by this License), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, or create derivative works of the Ipsidy Software or any services provided by the Ipsidy Software or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or by licensing terms governing use of open-source components that may be included with the Ipsidy Software).
- You agree to use the Ipsidy Software and the Services in compliance with all applicable laws, including local laws of the country or region in which you reside or in which you download or use the Ipsidy Software and Services.
- If you choose to allow automatic app updates, your device will periodically check with the appropriate operating system application store, or other source for downloading the Ipsidy App for updates to the apps on your device and, if one is available, the update will automatically download and install onto your device. You can turn off the automatic app updates altogether at any time by going to your device’s settings menu.
- Using your Ipsidy App in some circumstances can distract you and may cause a dangerous situation (for example, avoid using the App while driving a car). By using your Ipsidy App you agree that you are responsible for observing rules that prohibit or restrict the use of mobile phones.
- No Transfer.
You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, or sublicense the Ipsidy Software. You may, however, make a one-time permanent transfer of all of your license rights to the Ipsidy Software to another party in connection with the transfer of ownership of your device, provided that: (a) the transfer must include your device and all of the Ipsidy Software, including all its component parts, original media, printed materials and this License; (b) you do not retain any copies of the Ipsidy Software, full or partial, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device; and (c) the party receiving the Ipsidy Software reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
- Consent to Collection, Transfer and Use of Personal Data.
- When you use the Ipsidy App, your phone number, your photograph (if you are using a facial recognition feature of the Ipsidy App) and certain unique identifiers for your device are sent to Ipsidy in order to allow Ipsidy and others to provide Services. You will first need to register with Ipsidy in order to use your Ipsidy App and to provide certain personal information, such as your e-mail address, and a photograph (if you are using a facial recognition feature of the Ipsidy App). In certain cases, we may receive from the third-party which is providing the relevant Services to you, your photograph and other personal information which you have provided to such third-party. In such case you hereby give us permission to store and use such photograph and the facial recognition biometric template that we create from such image and personal information for the purposes of providing you Services when you use the Ipsidy App.
- By using the Ipsidy App, you are consenting to the transfer to and use by Ipsidy of all required data to enable Ipsidy to operate the Ipsidy App and provide the Services. When you approve (or decline) a transaction, which is presented to you by the Ipsidy App, you are consenting to sending to Ipsidy biometric and other information for such purpose (depending on your Ipsidy App account set-up) and to Ipsidy sending a message to the third-party that is providing the relevant Services, which will include information about you, which is necessary to authenticate your choice.
- Services and Third Party Materials.
- The Ipsidy Software enables access to Ipsidy’s and Third-party Services. Use of these Services requires Internet access and use of certain Services may require a separate ID, may require you to accept additional terms and may be subject to additional fees. By using this software in connection with another Ipsidy Service, you agree to the applicable terms of service for that Service. The terms and conditions of access to and the use of Third-party Services are set by such third-parties.
- Certain Services may provide access to, display, include or make available Third Party Materials. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that Ipsidy is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials. Ipsidy, its officers, affiliates and subsidiaries do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- To the extent that you upload any content through the use of the Services, you represent that you own all rights in, or have authorization or are otherwise legally permitted to upload, such content and that such content does not violate any terms of service applicable to the Services. You agree that the Services contain proprietary content, information and material that is owned by Ipsidy, the site owner and/or their licensors, which are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary content, information or materials other than for permitted use of the Services or in any manner that is inconsistent with the terms of this License or that infringes any intellectual property rights of a third-party or Ipsidy. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, using the Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malware, or by trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that Ipsidy is not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using any of the Services.
- Features of the Ipsidy Software, Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed, linked to or displayed on by means of the Ipsidy App are not available in all languages or in all countries or regions, some features may vary by region, and some may be restricted or unavailable from your service provider. Ipsidy makes no representation that such Services and Third Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to use or access such Services and Third Party Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws and privacy and data collection laws. Ipsidy and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services at any time without notice. In no event will Ipsidy be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Services. Ipsidy may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
- The Ipsidy App may be used by certain third-party Services to provide multi-factor, out-of-band authentication for access to or the use of the relevant Service. Such Services are not provided through the Ipsidy App, Ipsidy does not have access to any of the data, which are processed through or stored in such third-party Services and therefore Ipsidy is not responsible for any unauthorized access to, or loss of such data. Ipsidy is not responsible for the operation, non-operation, interruption or inability to access such Services. If you have other credentials for accessing such Services (such as a log-in name, password or PIN) you need to take appropriate precautions to protect them and Ipsidy is not responsible for any losses arising from their misuse.
- Ipsidy Services
7A. Transact by Ipsidy
- Overview. Transact by Ipsidy allows You to store in a virtual wallet within the Ipsidy App representations of Supported Cards and use supported devices to make contactless payments in select stores, or within third party apps and to make contactless rewards cards transactions in select stores using Transact. The Transact features of the Ipsidy Software are only be available in select regions, with select card issuers, and with select merchants. Features may vary by region, issuer, and merchant.
- Supported Cards. In order to use Transact, you must have a card, credential or other financial account supported by Transact, or a Supported Card. Supported Cards may change from time to time. Supported Cards may be subject to age-based, credit worthiness and other restrictions imposed by the issuer of the Supported Card, which you are seeking to use.
- Use Restrictions. Transact is intended for use by you alone and you may only set up your own Supported Cards. If you are setting up a supported corporate card, you represent that you are doing so with the authorization of your employer and in accordance with your employer’s policies and you are authorized to bind your employer to these Terms and Conditions and all transactions effected by use of this Service.
- Illegal and Improper Use. You agree not to use Transact for illegal or fraudulent purposes, or any other purposes which are prohibited by this License. You further agree to use Transact in accordance with applicable law and regulations. You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Transact service (including accessing the service through any automated means), or any servers or networks connected to the service, or any policies, requirements or regulations of networks connected to the service (including any unauthorized access to, use or monitoring of data or traffic thereon).
- Ipsidy No Responsibility for your Supported Cards. You agree that Ipsidy is not a party to your cardholder or merchant agreements, nor is Ipsidy responsible for the content, accuracy or unavailability of any payment cards, rewards cards, stored value cards, commercial activities, transactions or purchases while using Transact, nor is Ipsidy in any way involved in the grant or decline of credit or assessing eligibility for credit, or the accrual or redemption of rewards under a merchant’s rewards program. For all disputes or questions about any Supported Cards, or associated commercial activity, please contact your issuer or the applicable merchant.
- Security; Lost or Disabled Devices Transact stores virtual representations of your Supported Cards and should be protected as you would protect your physical credit and debit cards. Providing your device passcode or Ipsidy App PIN to a third party, or allowing a third party to add their biometric identifier to your device or the Ipsidy App may result in their ability to make payments and receive or redeem rewards using Transact or access other Services using your device. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your device and of your passcode and PIN. You agree that Ipsidy does not have any responsibility if you lose or share access to your device. You agree that Ipsidy does not have any responsibility if you make unauthorized modifications to any Ipsidy App or Ipsidy Software. If your device is lost or stolen you should contact the issuer, merchant or other organization who issued your Supported Cards in order to prevent unauthorized access to your virtual Supported Cards.
- Reporting Fraud. If you report or Ipsidy suspects fraudulent or abusive activity, you agree to cooperate with Ipsidy in any investigation and to use any fraud prevention measures we prescribe.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ELSEWHERE IN THIS LICENSE, IPSIDY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR PURCHASES, PAYMENTS, TRANSACTIONS, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY MADE USING TRANSACT, AND YOU AGREE TO LOOK SOLELY TO AGREEMENTS YOU MAY HAVE WITH YOUR ISSUING ISSUER, MERCHANT OR OTHER ORGANIZATION WHICH ISSUED THE SUPPORTED CARD TO RESOLVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DISPUTES RELATING TO YOUR SUPPORTED CARDS, VIRTUAL SUPPORTED CARDS AND ASSOCIATED COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY.
7B. Access by Ipsidy, Time by Ipsidy
- Access by Ipsidy is a system which allows a Customer to control access to a building, or other secure location (which may form part of a building), by using a biometric or other identity authentication app on the User’s mobile device, to authenticate the identity of persons that are invited into the building or other secure location by Customers and Grantors. The Customer’s receptionist, or gatekeeper uses a concierge application, which provides various information and enables them to see the outcome of a challenge initiated by the Access system as the User approaches the controlled access point and can then decide whether or not to admit the User to the secure location, or whether to administer additional security procedures. The User who is properly authenticated by the Access App, receives a visitor pass, which speeds the process of access to the secure location. The Ipsidy App may in certain circumstances also be integrated to the building’s electronic lock system to automatically open a door for an authenticated User. The Customer has access to a portal which enables it to manage the system and receive additional information, including Access User logs.
- Access Information – User. In addition to the information referenced in Section 5(a) when you use the Access by Ipsidy Service, in order to gain access to a building or other secure location, and Time by Ipsidy, Ipsidy may receive and store additional personal information about you, in order to provide you with the Service. Such information may include (but is not limited to) your first and last name, an ID number and details of an identification document provided upon entry, the name of your employer, the address of the location which you will be accessing, (which may be the location where you live or work, or a location you are visiting), the date or a range of dates when you are permitted to access such location and such other information as may be required by the property owner, or the owner’s agent who is in charge of securing access to such property (collectively referred to as “Access Information”).
- Consent to Use Access Information. In signing up for the Access Service, you consent to the transfer to and storage by Ipsidy of all such Access Information and the use by Ipsidy of all Access Information, for the purpose of providing the Access Service. You acknowledge that Access Information may be provided to Ipsidy by You, or by a third-party for whom the Access Service is being provided.
- Disclaimer – Customer & Grantor. Access by Ipsidy provides a means of authenticating the identity of persons that are invited into the building or other secure location by Customers and Grantors. Ipsidy has no responsibility for ensuring that such invitees are appropriate persons to enter the building or the location, nor for their conduct once inside. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer and Grantors to decide whom to invite and whom to admit into the building or secure location, even if such persons are appropriately authenticated by means of the Ipsidy App and the Access Service. Ipsidy has no liability whatsoever for any costs, losses or damages of any description arising from the activities, or presence of any person whom Customer and Grantor decide to invite and admit into their location.
7C. Verified by Ipsidy
- Verified by Ipsidy provides a multi-factor authentication system to be used in conjunction with a Customer’s other security measures to authenticate its end-users before they access a Customer’s systems, or certain functionality of such systems. The system may also be used to authenticate callers in a call center or similar environment.
- Verified Information – User. In addition to the information referenced in Section 5(a) when you use the Verified by Ipsidy Service, in order to gain access to a system or obtain service from a third-party Customer, Ipsidy may receive and store additional personal information about you, in order to provide you with the Service. Such information may include (but is not limited to) your first and last name and details of a particular transaction, address or other information change request, or other service that you wish to undertake or use, that you may provide to the third-party Customer (collectively referred to as “Verified Information”).
- Consent to Use Verified Information. In signing up for the Verified Service, you consent to the transfer to and storage by Ipsidy of all such Verified Information and the use by Ipsidy of all Verified Information, for the purpose of providing the Verified Service. You acknowledge that Verified Information may be provided to Ipsidy by You, or by a third-party Customer for whom the Verified Service is being provided.
- Verified by Ipsidy provides a means of authenticating the identity of persons with whom Customer is dealing and is only one of several factors to be used by a Customer in authenticating such persons. Ipsidy has no responsibility for ensuring that such persons are account holders of Customer, or are otherwise persons entitled to do business with Customer. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to decide with which persons to do business and what activities to allow them to perform, even if such persons are appropriately authenticated by means of the Ipsidy App. In addition, Ipsidy has no control over free-form content comprised within messages that may be initiated using the Ipsidy App, and it is the sole responsibility of Customer to supervise the activities of its agents interacting with the Ipsidy App, to ensure that such content and activities comply with Customer’s standards and applicable law. Ipsidy has no liability whatsoever for any costs, losses or damages of any description arising from (i) the activities of any person with whom Customer decides to do business and allows to undertake certain activities; or (ii) any inappropriate or unlawful content included in any message using the Services by Customer’s agents.
- Overview. Proof is an additional Service, which is used to enable Users to remotely provide identification documents to Customers, or otherwise to remotely authenticate a User’s identification information, for the purposes of proving the User’s identity, whether at the time the User opens an account with the Customer, or any other time when a Customer needs to establish a User’s identity. Such documents may for example be a passport, national identity card, or driver’s license. By means of the Proof Service Ipsidy extracts the relevant data from the identification document presented by the User, compares the picture to a live reference photograph taken by the User and then Ipsidy forwards the data from the identification document including the live photograph to the Customer, which initiated the Proof Service request. If expressly offered as part of the Proof Service Ipsidy may in addition transmit the document data and live photograph (directly or indirectly) to the governmental entity that issued the document for verification.
- Consent to Use Proof Information. In using the Proof Service, you consent to the transfer to, and storage by Ipsidy of all such Proof Information and the use by Ipsidy of all Proof Information, for the purpose of providing the Proof Service. You further consent to the processing, and storage of such Proof Information by Ipsidy and transmission of the Proof Information to the Customer, which initiated the Proof Service request and, if applicable, to the government entity which issue the document from which the Proof Information is derived.
- Disclaimers-User. Use of the Proof Service does not guarantee that a User’s application to the Customer for the Third-Party Service will be accepted, or that the Customer will not require additional documentation, including proof of your identity.
- Disclaimers-Customer. Proof provides a means of authenticating the identity of persons with whom Customer is dealing and is only one of several factors to be used by a Customer in authenticating such persons and deciding whether to do business with such persons. The Proof Service is intended only to replace a face-to-face manual check of an identification document by Customer. Ipsidy has no responsibility for ensuring that any identification document presented is in fact genuine and is not obligated to verify such document with the governmental entity that issued it, unless such verification is expressly a part of the Proof Service. If the Proof Service expressly includes verification of the particular identification document with the governmental entity that issued it, then only such governmental entity is responsible for determining whether, or not the particular document is genuine. In the case of such a governmental verification, Ipsidy’s sole responsibility is to communicate with and transmit the relevant data between the governmental entity and the Customer. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to decide with which persons to do business and what activities to allow them to perform, even if such persons are appropriately authenticated by means of the Proof Service. Ipsidy has no liability whatsoever for any costs, losses or damages of any description arising from the activities of any person with whom Customer decides to do business and allows to undertake certain activities.
7E Third-party Services
- Ipsidy makes available certain optional Third-party Services, including Services to which Ipsidy can connect in order to validate an ID document, or the data in the ID document by comparing it to a commercial data base (for example for US, Canadian or Mexican Driver’s licenses), or to the relevant government registry which issued the ID (for example for Peru and South Africa), or for checking sanctions compliance, or verifying other demographic data, or personal information regarding a User.
- Customer acknowledges that Third-party Services are made available by Ipsidy by means of its Services but the content and delivery of those Third-party Services are the responsibility of such third-party provider. While Ipsidy has taken reasonable care in selecting which Third-party Services to provide, such Third-party Services are provided “as is” and Ipsidy bears no responsibility for the content, accuracy or legal compliance of such Third-party Services and the Third Party Materials they may provide, nor for the reliability or availability of such Third-party Services and Third Party Materials. When using a Third-party Service (including a government registry), where it is available, Ipsidy is not responsible for any SLA’s for such services, which will be provided on an ‘as and when available” basis, Ipsidy reserves the right to change the provider of such Third-party Services, at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License and any agreement to provide Services will terminate automatically or otherwise cease to be effective without notice from Ipsidy if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License.
- If Customer fails to pay when due any Fees payable for the Services, Ipsidy may but shall not be required to give notice of such past due, returned or rejected payment but shall in any event be entitled to terminate this License and any agreement for Services. If Customer subsequently pays the amount due, Ipsidy may but shall not be obliged to restore Services and may impose conditions on such restoration at its sole discretion.
- Any time to pay, or cure any breach, or any other indulgence granted to You, or to any Customer shall not be deemed a waiver of any breach by You or Customer, nor a waiver, or limitation on Ipsidy’s rights to terminate this License and any agreement for Services by reason of such breach. Nor shall such grant to time to pay, or cure any breach, or other indulgence apply to any subsequent breach of these terms and conditions by You, or any Customer.
- Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the Ipsidy Apps and Ipsidy Software. Sections 4, 5, 6(e), 7A(d) through (i), 7B(c) through (e), 7(C) (b), 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 18 of this License shall survive any such termination.
9.Disclaimer of Warranties.
- If you are a customer who is a consumer (someone who uses the Ipsidy Software outside of your trade, business or profession, or as otherwise defined by applicable law), you may have legal rights in your State or country of residence which would prohibit the following limitations from applying to you, and where prohibited they will not apply to you. To find out more about rights, you should contact a local consumer advice organization.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, USE OF THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED BY OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND IPSIDY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- IPSIDY DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR USE OF THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY SERVICE WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE WILL BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY DEVICE, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES. INSTALLATION OF THIS IPSIDY SOFTWARE MAY AFFECT THE AVAILABILITY AND USABILITY OF THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
- YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE THE FAILURE OR TIME DELAYS OF, OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN, THE CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, LIFE SUPPORT OR WEAPONS SYSTEMS.
- NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY IPSIDY OR AN IPSIDY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Limitation of Liability.
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL IPSIDY, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, STOCKHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, FAILURE TO TRANSMIT OR RECEIVE ANY DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE IPSIDY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF IPSIDY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL IPSIDY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS (US$250.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECURITY OF YOUR DEVICE AND OF YOUR PASSCODE AND PIN. YOU AGREE THAT IPSIDY DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU LOSE OR SHARE ACCESS TO YOUR DEVICE. YOU AGREE THAT IPSIDY DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU MAKE UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATIONS TO ANY IPSIDY APP OR IPSIDY SOFTWARE. IF YOUR DEVICE IS LOST OR STOLEN YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE ISSUER, MERCHANT OR OTHER ORGANIZATION WHO ISSUED YOUR CREDIT, DEBIT, REWARDS OR IDENTIFICATION CARDS, OR ANY OTHER CREDENTIALS IN ORDER TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR VIRTUAL SUPPORTED CARDS OR CREDENTIALS.
11. Digital Certificates
The Ipsidy Software contains functionality that allows it to accept digital certificates either issued from Ipsidy or from third parties. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT TO RELY ON A CERTIFICATE WHETHER ISSUED BY IPSIDY OR A THIRD PARTY. YOUR USE OF DIGITAL CERTIFICATES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IPSIDY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, SECURITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO DIGITAL CERTIFICATES.
12. Export Control.
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Ipsidy Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the Ipsidy Software was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Ipsidy Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List or any other restricted party lists. By using the Ipsidy Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the Ipsidy Software for any purposes prohibited by United States law.
13. Government End Users.
The Ipsidy Software and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
14. Controlling Law and Severability.
This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflict of law principles. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
15. Arbitration Agreement
BY AGREEING TO THIS LICENSE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RESOLVE ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST IPSIDY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS IN ARBITRATION, AS SET FORTH IN THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. THIS WILL PREVENT YOU FROM BRINGING ANY CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AGAINST IPSIDY, AND ALSO PREVENT YOU FROM PARTICIPATING IN OR RECOVERING RELIEF UNDER ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE CLASS, COLLECTIVE, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION BROUGHT AGAINST IPSIDY BY SOMEONE ELSE.
- Agreement to Binding Arbitration Between You and Ipsidy. You and Ipsidy agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to (i) this License or the existence, breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, or (ii) your access to or use of the Ipsidy Apps, Ipsidy Software or any Services at any time, whether before or after the date you agreed to the Terms, will be settled by binding arbitration between you and Ipsidy, and not in a court of law.
- Prohibition of Trial by Jury and Class Actions. You acknowledge and agree that you and Ipsidy are each waiving the right to a trial by jury, and may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Unless both you and Ipsidy otherwise agree in writing, any arbitration will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, collective, consolidated, or representative proceeding. However, you and Ipsidy each retain the right to bring an individual action in small claims court and the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights
- Rules and Governing Law. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules then in effect, except as modified by this Arbitration Agreement. Further information about the AAA and the AAA Rules are available at https://www.adr.org/Consumer . Notwithstanding any choice of law or other provision in this License, the parties agree and acknowledge that the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
- Arbitrator Authority. The parties agree that the Arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any disputes relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement, including any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable except that issues relating to arbitrability, the scope or enforceability of this Agreement to Arbitrate, or the interpretation of the Prohibition of Trial by Jury and Class Actions section above, shall be for a court of competent jurisdiction to decide.
- A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration by certified mail or e-mail as specified in the AAA Rules. You should send this notice to Ipsidy Inc. 670 Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, NY 11561 United States of America, Attn: General Counsel or (b) by email from the email address associated with your Account to: legal@Ipsidy.com. Ipsidy will send any notice to you to the address or e-mail address we have on file associated with your Ipsidy App; it is your responsibility to keep your address up to date. All information called for in the notice must be provided including a description of the nature and basis of the claims the party is asserting and the relief sought. The Arbitrator will be either (1) a retired judge or (2) an attorney specifically licensed to practice law in the state of New York and will be selected by the parties from the AAA’s roster of consumer dispute arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an Arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the Arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules.
- Location and Procedure. Unless you and Ipsidy otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and Ipsidy submit to the Arbitrator, unless you request a hearing, or the Arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $10,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Subject to the AAA Rules, the Arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration.
- Arbitrator’s Decision. The Arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. An Arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on all parties. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction to do so. The Arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim. An Arbitrator’s decision and judgment thereon shall have no precedential or collateral estoppel effect. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. Ipsidy will not seek, and hereby waives all rights Ipsidy may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys’ fees and expenses if Ipsidy prevails in arbitration.
- Your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be solely as set forth in the AAA Rules. However, if your claim for damages does not exceed $10,000, Ipsidy will pay all such fees, unless the Arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in your Demand for Arbitration was frivolous or was brought for an improper purpose.
- Severability and Survival. If any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is found to be unenforceable or unlawful for any reason, (1) the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall be severed from this License; (2) severance of the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall have no impact whatsoever on the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement or the parties’ ability to compel arbitration of any remaining claims on an individual basis pursuant to the Arbitration Agreement; and (3) to the extent that any claims must therefore proceed on a class, collective, consolidated, or representative basis, such claims must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration, and the parties agree that litigation of those claims shall be stayed pending the outcome of any individual claims in arbitration.
16. Complete Agreement; Governing Language.
This License constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ipsidy relating to the Ipsidy Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by Ipsidy. Any translation of this License is done for local requirements, or for convenience and in the event of any conflict between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this License shall govern, to the extent not prohibited by local law in your jurisdiction.
17.Third Party Acknowledgements>
Portions of the Ipsidy Software may utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms and disclaimers for such material are contained in the electronic documentation for the Ipsidy Software, and your use of such material is governed by their respective terms.
18. Notices From Ipsidy.
If Ipsidy needs to contact you about your product or account, you consent to receive the notices by email, or if no email address is provided by text message to the telephone number which is currently registered by You and is associated with your device for the use of the Ipsidy App. You agree that any such notices that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements.
19. Changes to this License
Ipsidy may amend this License from time to time, including the Arbitration Agreement set forth in Section 15. Amendments will be effective upon Ipsidy’s posting of such updated License at this location, or in the amended or supplemental terms of the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Ipsidy App, Ipsidy Software, or any Service after such posting confirms your consent to be bound by this License, as amended. If Ipsidy changes this License after the date you first agreed to this License (or to any subsequent changes to this License), you may reject any such change by providing Ipsidy written notice of such rejection within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the first sentence of this paragraph. This written notice must be provided either (a) by mail or hand delivery to our head office at Ipsidy Inc. 670 Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, NY 11561 United States of America, Attn: General Counsel or (b) by email from the email address associated with your Account to: legal@Ipsidy.com. In order to be effective, the notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to reject changes to this License. By rejecting changes, you are agreeing that you will continue to be bound by the provisions of this License, including the Arbitration Agreement, as of the date you first agreed to this License (or to any subsequent changes to this License).
Effective September 25, 2020
In this Privacy Notice “Ipsidy” and “we” refers to Ipsidy Inc. and its subsidiary companies who provide or assist in the provision of our mobile applications, including the Ipsidy Application, Ipsidy Mobile Wallet, Ipsidy MPOS Application & Web Service Interfaces (collectively “Mobile Applications”) as well as each application, system, or database which is provided by Ipsidy and which is accessible by other means such as an Internet browser, or desktop application (collectively with the Mobile Applications referred to as the “Ipsidy Applications”) and our services including Access, Transact, Proof and Verified by Ipsidy and Cardlok (“Services”) and operate our websites including authid.ai (the “Site”).
The following statements inform you of Ipsidy’s policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information (as defined below) Ipsidy receives from or relating to users of the Ipsidy Applications, Services and the Site. By using the Ipsidy Applications, the Services or the Site, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Information Collection and Use
While using the Site, or applying to use our Services, Ipsidy may ask you to provide it with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address. When registering with us to use a Mobile Application you will be asked to provide a telephone number and a photograph (if you are using a facial recognition feature of the Ipsidy Application). In certain cases, we may also receive from the Third-Party which is providing Third-Party services to you, your photograph and other personal information which you have provided to such Third-Party, for Ipsidy to provide the Services. (Collectively all of such personally identifiable information, other personal information and biometric information is referred to as “Personal Information”).
Ipsidy uses your Personal Information for providing you with information about Ipsidy, its products and services and for providing, maintaining and improving the Site, the Ipsidy Applications and the Services. Ipsidy may use your Personal Information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials.
Ipsidy also uses your Personal Information to operate the Mobile Applications and to provide you with the Services. To provide you with the Services we may receive and transmit certain Personal Information to the Third Parties with whom you have authorized us to work, when registering for any Service and using any Mobile Application. When you use Mobile Applications, your phone number, your photograph (if you are using a facial recognition feature of the Ipsidy Application) and certain unique identifiers for your device are sent to Ipsidy to allow Ipsidy and others to provide Services. When you approve (or decline) a transaction, which is presented to you by the Mobile Applications, you are consenting to sending to Ipsidy biometric and other information for such purpose (depending on your Mobile Application account set-up) and consenting to Ipsidy sending a message to the Third-Party that is providing the relevant services, which will include information about you, which is necessary to authenticate your choice.
Access by Ipsidy
When you use the Access by Ipsidy Service, to gain access to a building or other secure location, Ipsidy may receive and store additional personal information about you, to provide you with the Service. Such information may include (but is not limited to) your first and last name, an ID number and details of an identification document provided upon entry, the name of your employer, the address of the location which you will be accessing, (which may be the location where you live or work, or a location you are visiting), the date or a range of dates when you are permitted to access such location and such other information as may be required by the property owner, or the owner’s agent who is in charge of securing access to such property (collectively referred to as “Access Information”). When using the Access by Ipsidy Service we will be able to determine where you are at a particular time and such location information may be stored and reported to the Third-Party. Ipsidy may use the Access Information and provide it to the building owner or operator or other Third-Party, to provide the Access by Ipsidy Service.
We never transfer any biometric information which we may collect or store to anyone other than one of our subsidiaries and we never sell your biometric information.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Ipsidy Applications for further information regarding the information collected and transferred when using the Mobile Applications.
Other Uses of Information
We are a multinational business headquartered in the United States, with subsidiaries and affiliates in various countries around the world. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to recipients located outside of your country, including our global subsidiaries and affiliates. We do not make a practice of selling, sharing, trading or renting your Personal Information to others in ways different from what is disclosed within this policy, agreed to contractually by our customers, or the users of our Services, or otherwise with their permission.
We may use certain information we gather from your use of our Site, Mobile Applications, Ipsidy Applications and Services to generate de-identified or aggregated information, from which Personal Information has been removed. De-identified or aggregated information does not identify you in any personal way and is not subject to any of the restrictions in this Privacy Notice and we may use it as we consider appropriate.
Like many sites, Ipsidy uses “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Site.
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. This website’s uses of cookies include those cookies that are strictly necessary to enable the features of the website, performance cookies to see how visitors use the website, and functionality cookies that enable the webpage to “remember” machines or devices, personalize website content and tailor user experience. In addition, cookies may be used to help us define our audience so that we can make appropriate changes to this website (“Demographics” cookies) and target advertisements to users when they are browsing this website and other websites (“Interest Reporting” cookies), in each case by reference to anonymous identifiers, not personal information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to Ipsidy, and our systems are designed with security and data protection as the highest priority. We adopt physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information. For example, maintain certain databases in restricted areas; and secure the content by use of firewalls and other security methods. We also limit access to databases containing Personal Information to specifically authorized employees and agents and other parties identified in the disclosure section above. However, you should remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic data storage, is 100% secure. While Ipsidy strives to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, Ipsidy cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Ipsidy may provide links on this Site to other websites that are not under our control. In using our Mobile Applications and Services you will have access to websites and services offered by Third-Parties. We do not endorse or make any warranty of any type regarding the content contained on such websites or products and services offered on those websites or by any Third Party. We make no representation regarding your use of such websites or Third-Party services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Third-Parties or the operators of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site or Mobile Applications and to read the privacy statements of each website and Third-Party that collects personal information. This policy applies solely to Personal Information collected by us. You should read any other applicable privacy and cookies policies carefully before accessing and using such other Third-Party services and any other websites.
This Privacy Notice is effective as of the date at the top of this Privacy Notice and will remain in effect subject to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page. Ipsidy reserves the right to update or change this Privacy Notice at any time and thus you should check this Privacy Notice periodically. Your continued use of the Site, any Mobile Applications or Services after Ipsidy posts any modifications to the Privacy Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Privacy Notice.
Notice to California residents:
Individuals who reside in California and who have provided their Personal Information to Ipsidy may have additional rights and may request information regarding disclosures of this information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at the following address:
Attn: Legal Department
670 Long Beach Boulevard
Long Beach, New York 11561
United States of America
Such requests may be made only once each calendar year. We may not respond to requests sent to addresses other than the one shown above.
© 2015-2022 authID.ai (Ipsidy, Inc.) All Rights Reserved.