authID’s mission is to eliminate all passwords and to be the preferred global platform for biometric identity authentication. Our vision is to enable every organization to “Recognise Your Customer” instantly, without friction or loss of privacy, powered by the most sophisticated biometric and artificial intelligence technologies.
We will soon be headquartered in Denver, Colorado offering a highly desirable quality of life for Company employees. Denver is one of the most exciting and fastest growing urban tech centers in the US, is centrally located, and provides a major airport hub for international travel. Check out our Open Positions here.
Staff Software Engineer
authID.ai is seeking an experienced software engineer to join our team located in Denver, Colorado, who will be responsible for every aspect of the SDLC for new and existing application features for a platform delivering AI-powered biometric identity authentication proofing software. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and results-oriented engineer, willing to work in a growth company environment.
This individual will work alongside creative, intelligent, fun-loving engineers, product managers, and data scientists on a full technical solution from back-end to front-end. As a member of the Engineering team reporting to the SVP of Engineering, you are ready to triage, execute, create, and innovate solutions to push our applications forward. You will evaluate legacy software and architectures to create a detailed roadmap to modernize and support new features.
Leads and executes projects spanning at least a quarter. Incorporates perspectives spanning the entire engineering organization and seeks feedback from stakeholders across the company. Capable and productive both as an individual engineer and leading technical direction for a team.
● Has the ability and seeks opportunity to work in areas of the codebase outside of their own core competency.
● Has developed a working knowledge of systems beyond their direct team.
● Has delivered and owns projects within your expected scope of impact.
● Plans projects that best use team resources available while delivering a product that meets development standards.
● Implements fundamental process improvements to increase productivity.
● Identifies other engineering and product teams that will be affected by their work and proactively works to align goals.
● Can adapt to moving product and business requirements.
● Considers both technical and business impact when planning engineering work.
● Identifies technical debt at an architectural level and advocates for solutions.
● Mentors less experienced engineers (esp. Senior Engineers) and helps them level up.
● Coordinates with and leads offshore engineering resources.
● Can effectively identify and communicate project scope, complexity, and expectations across departments (e.g., Product, Design, Marketing)
● Collaborating and communicating with Product Managers and Designers before and during feature development
● Participating and contributing to design sessions towards better technical solutions
● Leading and educating in code and design reviews to ensure standards are met across development and design
● Contributes to closing candidates.
● 5+ years developing in C# .NET and .NET Core using OOP development practices or similar experience working with languages such as Java, Scala, C++
● 5+ years working with SQL Databases, preferably MS SQL Server
● Experienced implementing Infrastructure as Code and DevOps patterns using MS Azure or similar experience with AWS or GCP
● Experienced implementing code patterns using modern Object-Oriented engineering concepts, practices, and patterns with minimal guidance.
● Experienced creating, planning, and executing user stories in an agile development environment
● Experienced building and maintaining data pipelines to manage, structure, and govern training data for machine learning models while preserving access controls and privacy requirements
● Experienced implementing security best practices
authID is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified people and does not discriminate in employment or pay on the basis of any non-merit factor.
Successful applicants can expect to earn and receive:
· A basic salary in the range of $125K to $175K (depending on skills and experience);
· Medical insurance benefits in accordance with authID.ai’s standard plans;
· Discretionary performance-based bonus;
· Discretionary equity incentives, in accordance with authID’s equity incentive plans and subject to Compensation Committee approval.
Successful applicants will be subject to taking up references, background check and legal employment status in the United States.
Please submit resumes to careers@authID.ai
Identity is at the core of authID’s mission. authID is a leading provider of secure, mobile biometric identity authentication and verification, including Identity as a Service. Further information about authID.ai is available at www.authid.ai.
Customer Success Associate
The responsibility of the Customer Success Associate (CSA) is to help customers achieve success using authID.ai’s identity and payments solutions. This is accomplished by providing customers with timely and effective assistance during their initial onboarding and throughout their authID.ai lifecycle. Additionally, the CSA will help with Tier 1 support, manage necessary escalations and provide additional training to ensure a customer’s success.
- Demonstrate the value of authID.ai to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Become an authID.ai product subject matter expert
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record customer issues that arise pertaining to both technical and non-technical inquiries with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Assist with Customer implementations, including customer set-up and post-sales support
- Support Sales team in presentation of demos to customers
- Direct contact with clients and development teams worldwide
- Job Location: Long Beach, NY
- 2+ years’ work experience
- Experience working with Atlassian/JIRA and Microsoft Office suite of product
- Interested in software development and mobile apps
- Ability to troubleshoot and think critically
- Have excellent verbal communication skills with both customers and teammates
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- A multi-tasker who thinks quickly on your feet
- Are comfortable in sometimes ambiguous situations
- Are always prepared with great organizational skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare: Medical/Dental Benefits
- Fast-paced, rapid career growth opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate projects. Position requires strategic guidance to cross-functional teams in ways that promote the company’s culture and processes. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and communicator and will have experience in managing different tasks to produce results in a timely manner. The candidate will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics to ensure that all projects are delivered with the desirable outcome to our customers and internal organizations.