authID’s mission is to eliminate all passwords and to be the preferred global platform for biometric identity authentication. Our vision is to enable every organization to “Recognise Your Customer” instantly, without friction or loss of privacy, powered by the most sophisticated biometric and artificial intelligence technologies.
We will soon be headquartered in Denver, Colorado offering a highly desirable quality of life for Company employees. Denver is one of the most exciting and fastest growing urban tech centers in the US, is centrally located, and provides a major airport hub for international travel. Check out our Open Positions here.
Identity is at the core of authID.ai’s mission. Our identity management platform aims to help our customers more quickly and effectively secure their citizens, employees, customers and associated physical and digital transactions, as well as foster a more secure, globally connected world.
This position supports North and South America – Spanish Fluency is required.
What is the role?
- Consulting with clients to understand their business requirements and facilitating their integration end-to-end
- Facilitate client discovery sessions to drive outcomes and decisions around client implementations and integrations.
- Supporting 3rd party developers as they integrate our RESTful APIs and mobile SDKs
What you will be doing:
- Creating customer facing integration documentation and architectural diagrams
- Configure solution components to adhere to product/operational best practices while meeting business requirements and committed milestones.
- Participate in testing, including guiding test strategy to meet program solution scenarios.
- Create and manage the creation of high-quality project deliverables and drive endorsement from both internal and client team members.
- Performing on-premise setup, installation, and support whenever remote support is not possible (due to COVID-19 we are remote only for now)
What does it take?
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Relevant experience or degree in: Computer Science, IT, or related field
- History of providing exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
- Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication, and commitment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Must have using tools like Postman to call Rest APIs
- Experience working with relational DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Relevant experience consulting with clients on products, program management, technology solution delivery, integration, and/or development.
- Understanding of database/data models and comfortable using SQL query tools like Toad, SQL Developer, etc.
Travel up to 25% may be required once it is safe and appropriate to travel again.
authID.ai is an equal opportunity employer.
authID.ai’ provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Digital Marketing Specialist
authID.ai is looking for an ambitious, jack-of-all-trades individual to join the team. Ideally, you have experience and/or education in marketing and sales. You must be professional, creative, analytical and ambitious with excellent written and oral communication skills. This is a fast-growing technology company and a great opportunity to join the team at an exciting time.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will contribute to and execute on a variety of marketing initiatives, including campaigns, events, product launches, collateral, and branding. A key aspect of this role is the ability to think outside the box and create new and interesting ways to reach potential clients. You will be highly organized, passionate about your work, and a self-starter.
- Develop strategic and operational marketing plans to drive qualified leads and build brand awareness (including inbound and outbound marketing, social, public relations, sponsorships, events, content marketing, web design, and more)
- Manage and monitor all lead generation activities (events, paid media, content, etc.) in close conjunction with Sales while measuring and optimizing ROI
- Conduct research on competitors, industry overview, key target demographics, market
insights, and trends to drive strong brand positioning
- Keep company blog and social media channels updated with relevant posts, while
engaging with Community when appropriate.
- Establish content strategy and maintain content calendar
- Collaborate with management team to ensure content promotion is thorough and aligns with demand gen goals
- Collaborate with sales to ensure content is understood and leveraged throughout the funnel
- Develop and scale Account-Based Marketing strategy including, partnering with Sales to identify targets and execute on campaigns that focus on highest-value opportunities
- Manage campaigns across channels such as ppc, email, and events
- Contribution to the overall marketing strategy and company messaging
- Execution of a variety of marketing programs with direction from Director of Sales and other members of the leadership team
- Collect and share competitive intelligence
- Report on marketing effectiveness to the management team and be accountable for those results (including weekly updates and monthly presentations).
Who You Are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- Some knowledge of the following programs (or similar): Google Analytics, Google
AdWords, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.),
- Ability to develop, write, and execute lead gen focused marketing programs
- Ability to develop, write, and execute upon content promotion programs
- Understanding of and experience working in the SaaS space is highly desirable
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- 3+ years of marketing experience
Customer Success Associate
The responsibility of the Customer Success Associate (CSA) is to help customers achieve success using authID.ai’s identity and payments solutions. This is accomplished by providing customers with timely and effective assistance during their initial onboarding and throughout their authID.ai lifecycle. Additionally, the CSA will help with Tier 1 support, manage necessary escalations and provide additional training to ensure a customer’s success.
- Demonstrate the value of authID.ai to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Become an authID.ai product subject matter expert
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record customer issues that arise pertaining to both technical and non-technical inquiries with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Assist with Customer implementations, including customer set-up and post-sales support
- Support Sales team in presentation of demos to customers
- Direct contact with clients and development teams worldwide
- Job Location: Long Beach, NY
- 2+ years’ work experience
- Experience working with Atlassian/JIRA and Microsoft Office suite of product
- Interested in software development and mobile apps
- Ability to troubleshoot and think critically
- Have excellent verbal communication skills with both customers and teammates
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- A multi-tasker who thinks quickly on your feet
- Are comfortable in sometimes ambiguous situations
- Are always prepared with great organizational skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare: Medical/Dental Benefits
- Fast-paced, rapid career growth opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate projects. Position requires strategic guidance to cross-functional teams in ways that promote the company’s culture and processes. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and communicator and will have experience in managing different tasks to produce results in a timely manner. The candidate will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics to ensure that all projects are delivered with the desirable outcome to our customers and internal organizations.